“READ AND LEAD”
Reading allows children to understand various emotions. This helps in their emotional and social development since they learn to associate their feelings with words and find a way to express themselves better.
10 Reasons Why Reading is Important for Kids:
1. It expands their vocabulary.
2. It makes them better at it.
3. It helps build independence and self-confidence.
4. It keeps them safe.
5. It helps them make sense of the world around them.
6. It leads to their future academic success.
7. It enhances their imagination.
8. It entertains them.
9. It improves their grammar.
10. It improves their writing skills.
Reading is essential to just about everything in life – from cooking to driving to just getting through school. It is important to start at a young age and teach your child the value of reading so they will grow to practice it often and value their ability to do so.
On this Day our Gajera International School Learners spared their time with the books to be a book worm for the future generations.